EdPlace is designed to help you get more involved in your child's education. It provides comprehensive coverage across the English National Curriculum in the core subjects (English, Maths and Science) from Year 1 to GCSE.
It can help you:
- Easily find and assign relevant work to your child
- Monitor and track your child's progress, highlighting where they're doing well and where they need more help
- Motivate them by using a fun way to learn and setting rewards
- Engage them throughout the year, helping progress and prepare for the next academic year
It can help your child:
- Strengthen knowledge and understanding in all the key topics they cover at school
- Build their confidence in problem topics
- Get ahead in their best topics
- Prepare successfully for their exams
- See how they're progressing
At the heart of EdPlace is constant innovation and improvement. We never stop adding, tweaking and improving our product; it's essential in what we do.
Our past papers revision tool is coming soon. If there's anything you'd like to see developed please add it to our New Features and Improvement forum. Your help is pivotal to our progression, so please contribute to the forum and let us know what you'd like to see.