EdPlace provides targeted support to students in all areas of the National Curriculum at Key Stage 1-4 (English, Maths and Science), 11+ and we're fully exam board compliant at GCSE! Wherever your child is on their educational journey, we are here to help.
We're the only resource provider who starts developing 11+ skills from year 3, layering them into wider skills across English and maths, and progressing them up to the exam at a pace that's right for them.
What's our philosophy? No matter what age, we know that students best flourish when all three key stakeholders (parents, students, and teachers) work together, which is why at EdPlace we believe in empowering parents.
We exist to support you, the parent, in your child's learning journey, so that you can tailor our resources to your child's specific needs. At the same time, you can be safe in the knowledge that our resources are hyper-relevant, created by experts (all of our resources are written by fully qualified teachers) and appropriately targeted.
At EdPlace we empower you so that you can:
- Find and assign the most relevant resources to your child
- Select activities to provide the right level of challenge, as all of our activities are differentiated
- Track your child's progress, gaining a greater understanding of their areas of strength and areas for focus
- Motivate them using our points system and set personalized rewards
- Help them to consolidate and get ahead with our revision offering at key milestones
At EdPlace we support your child so that they:
- Consolidate and improve their understanding in all key topics of the National Curriculum
- Build their confidence and resilience in topics that they find more challenging
- Stretch and challenge their understanding in areas of strength
- Prepare for key milestones with our structured and differentiated revision offering
- See their progress at every step to encourage and inspire
Students are at the heart of EdPlace. This is why we constantly strive to improve and innovate our service. We believe that with the right support, all students are capable of significant progress, and it's this passion that underpins everything we do.