Below is a step-by-step guide to the EdPlace subscription process. We make every effort to make it as clear as possible what you sign up to and when you will be charged - for example, on the pricing page, during the signup process, and in the e-mail, after you have created your agreement:
1. Please go to our sign up page at https://www.edplace.com/signup.php
and fill in all the required details.
2. Select a subscription plan
3. Select either the monthly or annual payment plan and choose if you would like to have an individual plan or a family plan. The individual plan will give you access to one student. The family plan will give you access up to 4 students. If you are happy with your selection click on the next step and it will take you to the payments page.
4. Fill in the card details to make your payment of the 14-day trial. Click on the pay securely button.
Upon confirming the account, you are sent an e-mail confirming the creation of your agreement which will include your log in details for the parent and student account. It will also include your subscription details and when your first payment is due to be taken.
NB: The day that you sign up counts as day one of your trial.
5. Complete your 14-day trial. If you find that the site is not for you, you are able to cancel within your trial period. However, if you cancel within 24 hours of your payment date and you are subsequently charged, EdPlace reserves the right to not issue you with a refund.
6. On the 15th day after you signed up, the monthly or annual payment will be taken and you will be granted further access to your account accordingly.
Please see our Terms&Conditions for full details: http://www.edplace.com/terms