If you have signed up for a subscription through the app. You'll only be able to cancel the subscription through the app store.
For IoS users you can access all of your app subscriptions from your profile in the App Store app. This is by far the easiest way to cancel (or renew) a subscription. Here’s how to do it.
- Open the App Store app.
- Click on your profile icon in the upper right-hand corner.
- Press Manage Subscriptions.
- You’ll see a list of all your active and expired subscriptions.
- If you want to cancel one, press the desired active subscription and then press Cancel Subscription toward the bottom.
- If you want to renew one, click the desired expired subscription. You’ll usually see a list of different plans. Press the one you want, and then iOS will prompt you to approve an Apple Pay payment.