NEW! We've taken your feedback on board and made some improvements to our activity formats in the student account. A few customers have emailed saying their students are having trouble accessing their activities with this new update. In order to get the best out of using the new features, we recommend clearing your cache in your browser settings. This seems to resolve this issue.
Articles in this section
- Improvements on the activity format
- Is EdPlace aligned with the National curriculum?
- How can EdPlace Help my Child's Learning?
- How to check scores?
- When should I use the print function?
- Do I receive a progress report for my child's work?
- Can I log into my account while my child is logged in?
- Why don’t you have an Android or Kindle app?
- Where can I find a list of National Curriculum topics (Key Stage 1 to Key Stage 4)?
- Completed activities - Auto and Manual Marking?